A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names and then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and that they should read your blog.
10 years ago....
Ten years ago I was recovering from major surgery which was done to take out the Crohn's disease that was taking over my body. Thank goodness for that!
5 Things on my list today....
1. Laundry
2. Clean kid's rooms
3. Vacuum
4. Figure out dinner
5. Go to ACN meeting at 7:30, which freaking rocks! Call me!
Snacks I enjoy....
Well this is hard because I love food, but food does not love me.
I love cake, cookies, sorbets, ice cream sandwiches, fruit, chips. Hey, if it's a snack I'll enjoy it!
What would I do if I were a millionaire....
I'll tell you what I'd do and how I will get there! Because I work with ACN and they rock. I will be creating an income that will let Joe do chiropractic because he feels like it, not because he has to. We will pay off our debt. We will buy some acreage and build our dream home. We will buy all of our parents a home or pay off their house note. We'll fly the whole family up to Idaho for vacation. Everyone will wonder how we did it and I will tell them it was because of ACN and because people will always pay their cell bill, phone bill, internet bill, directTV bill, and soon their electric and gas bill. Man, I am so pumped about this business I can't even see straight!
5 bad habits....
1. Sometimes I doubt my abilities
2. I don't know how to say no
3. I care too much about what people think about me
4. I shop when I'm depressed
5. When things get hard I try to run away from the situation, I hate confrontations!
5 places I have lived
1. South Houston, TX
2. Pasadena, TX
3. Houston, TX
4. Meridian, ID
5. I hope to some day have a villa in Italy!!
5 jobs I have had
1. Teller at Kroger
2. Cashier at Hollywood Theater
3. Lifeguard
4. Swim Coach
5. Server and Bartender at Black-eyed Pea
5 things you don't know about me
1. I hate peas!
2. I want to go to Italy with Joe!
3. I want to take the kids to Disney Land or World!
4. I want to see Andre Boccelli in concert. I'm sure I botched his name!
5. I dream of going to the Olympics! Maybe I'll just have to wait for Doug!
So, let's see who will be tagged...hmmmm.....Lisa Ibarra, Cami Hurst, Teresa McCabe, Dara Rosenburg, and for the final lucky person, drum roll please...................Ginger Blevins!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I've been tagged!
Posted by Chris at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Attention!
I'm so glad you did this. I love to hear and learn more about you. Thank you. I love your new layout. and all the new pictures.
Post a Comment