Thursday, March 6, 2008

News on Cheyenne

















Cheyenne had her PowerPoint Presentation on Monday and she did a very impressive job. She picked Tiger Woods as her project and did her own research on the internet and read a book as well. She put together her project and I was able to see her present it. I was so proud of her! She can now help her Daddy out with all the PP presentations he makes for work!
These pics are from the class b-day party on wed. Cheyenne was 1 of 6 kids with b-days this month, there was 1 kid absent. They had chocolate covered strawberries, brownies, and of course I had to make cupcakes!! My favorite part was watching the kids play games after they ate their treat. It took me back to when I was in school. They had to choose between Head's up Seven up or Who's in the closet. Who's in the closet won, I thought for sure it would be easy, but no one guessed the person who was missing.

0 comments: