So Doug's birthday was super last minute. His birthday was in the back of my mind, but I would get busy and forget and then bam! it was his birthday and no party! I felt like crap, but redeemed myself the next day with his party. I called some friends and they all came together and made his birthday great.
Doug has grown up so much and it makes me sad to think he won't always be my little boy who comes and gives me hugs and kisses just because he feels like it. I struggle with his attitude and temper, but besides that he is wonderful. He is a great help with Sam and also with Kenny. He will play with Sam if I need a few minutes to get a chore or dinner done and he will sit down with Kenny and let him read a story to him so Ken can get his practice reading in. He is my little man and I love him very much.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Doug's 8th B-day
Posted by Chris at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Glad he had a fun birthday! He is such a cute kid!
Post a Comment