This past Saturday we had our family pics done. I traded services with a photographer. I made 350 cupcakes plus a 2 tier cake for their wedding. Crazy! Pics should be ready in a couple of weeks.
Anyway, it was 90 outside and Sam was not happy. I do hope we got a good shot! After it was all done, I was reminded why I never did family pics when the kids were really young! I was ready to put Sam to sleep and just have sleeping pics of him! So as soon as get the pics I'll post them.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Picture Day
Posted by Chris at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Why not have a sleeping family pictue? I bet there isn't one out there. :) Just a thought...
I feel your pain. It is so hard to get all the kids awake, happy, and not throwing a tantrum. I'm so glad I got to see you while you were here. I miss you and love you. Have a fun summer.
Post a Comment