Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Fun

Last weekend my mom and Eric flew me to TX for Bobby's farewell and Lety's bridal shower. We had a fun filled day at the beach which was Sam's first time to experience Galveston. I also experienced major burning of the back of my legs, not so much fun. Lety had her bridal shower later on and then we drove to Dallas. Sunday I had the wonderful opportunity to sing with Teresa and Julie while Lety played the piano. All six of us kids were able to be with together one last time before Bob leaves on his mission. It was so great to be with everyone.

3 comments:

Within These Walls said...

How fun to be together with your whole family! I love the Texas waffle.

Lexy said...

CUTE pictures of you and your sisters and fam! love it!
we had those waffles at a marriott once.... courtyard i think??

jen said...

I loved seeing the pictures of you and your family. You can definately tell you are all related. I am glad you got t go be with them at such a special time.