Monday, July 7, 2008

Abby's New Do


Abby has been wanting to get her hair cut, not trimmed, for a while. Well you all know Joe and his sickness of long hair! We got a few inches cut, not satisfied, Abby lived with it. A week later we went a little shorter and that just ticked her off. She kept lifting her hair wanting it cut shorter, so she waited for her brothers to get their hair cut and she got back on the chair. Luckily Joe was watching a movie cuz she got the rest chopped off. She stopped crying and whining so I think she is happy with her new do. Of course Joe was not happy, but Abby is and that's what matters! Cheyenne was a bit bothered because Abby is "acting all popular!" because of her new look. I absolutely love it, she's such a cutie!

6 comments:

Within These Walls said...

She looks adorable and so grown-up!

Cami Jill said...

I love it Abbs. You really do look older and popular!

Lexy said...

she's adorable!

Unknown said...

Wow! Abby, you look FABULOUS! I love the hair do.

jen said...

I love it! It looks so good on her!

Chauntel said...

I love the short hair. Jeremy has that sickness for long hair too.