School started the day after we got home from TX and I couldn't have been more ready for it! We did all of our school shopping a few hours after we landed and I thought Joe was going to have an anxiety attack from doing so. We finished all the shopping and got home to Joe having fajitas ready to cook for us. It was a great evening.
Wed. the kids were tired but ready to see their friends at school. Abby has half day K, so she was dying because she had to wait forever! Sam and I are enjoying our 3 hours of peace!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
first day of school
Posted by Chris at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
What a cute picture of Abby. She looks so grown up. I am loving having only Nathan home all day!
Looks like you guys had fun in Texas. We will be back visiting in December. My Abbie and her cousin, Elly will be baptized together. Aren't you glad school is back in session? My kids were excited to start another year. Have a good one.
You're babies have all gotten so BIG! What a cute family! So Dara and family stayed with us for a week after the hurricane (How'd your Texas families do?) and she showed me how to do the blog thing, so you'll have to check us out! Miss you guys! -Dustie
Post a Comment