Last night I was listening to Joe talk to a friend of ours back in Texas and it occurred to me that I have never advertised for my hubby! We moved here to Idaho two and a half years ago from Pasadena, TX. It was actually the day after he graduated from chiropractic school. Joe is very passionate about chiropractic and enjoys helping people. He worked extremely hard in school to become the best doctor there is out there. I'm very proud of all his hard work and dedication to this field. Our family has greatly benefited from chiropractic care. During my last baby delivery I hurt my tailbone and could barely walk and definitely could not sit. Joe was able to adjust me and minutes later I was able to sit and walk comfortably. Little Sam was adjusted 2 days after being born, most people don't think of children needing to be adjusted but they need it just as much as the rest of us. When Douglas had a heavy schedule with gymnastics he had an adjustment after every practice. Young athletes put their bodies through alot.
I'm grateful for all Joe does for us and for his patients. If you are in need of chiropractic treatment I've put a link to his website on the right of my page!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Dr. Joseph Hall D.C.
Posted by Chris at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Christy,
you have an amazing family and you are an incredible friend and example to us all! We love you guys so much!
I will put a word in for that guy! A.O.K. I mean who new it didn't have to hurt to touch your toes!! Thanks Doc. Your awesome!
Post a Comment