Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cheyenne turns 10!!!!!!!!!!!


Today Cheyenne had some of her friends over to celebrate her b-day. They played a couple of games, decorated cookies, watched a little HSM3, and enjoyed being girls. Cheyenne has some great friends and I'm grateful for them all.

I love my baby girl!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Thank you so much for inviting Raelene over! She had soo much fun and can't wait for Cheyenne to come to hers! You did an awesome job on everything! What talent you have! We love your family!!

jen said...

Happy Birthday, Cheyenne!! It turned out so cute. They looked like they had a good time.

ChristinaJ said...

Happy B-day Cheyenne! Did she get our card in the mail? I can't believe she is 10!!! As I was closing the envelope to her card, I realized that she's a decade old. It seems like yesterday that she was a newborn and I came over to you're apartment with Burger King in hand. I remember how perfect her little face was. I loved her heart shaped nostrils. Are they still heart shaped? I sang her a song that day, "You are my Cheyenne, my only Cheyenne, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take, my Cheyenne away." Sniff sniff. I miss her. I wished I'd spent more time with her when we lived in Houston. Give her a kiss for me and tell her I think about her all the time. :)Aunt Christina

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Cheyenne!! You're practically a pre-teen! :)

Christy, I am taking notes from your experiences. Kali is not that far behind Cheyenne; and I don't know what to do sometimes. I look to you and Dustie to help "lead" the way! :)