Holy Cow! So last night me and some of my girlfriends went to help another girlfriend pack up her house to move. After we were done we went to Wal-Mart to get Twilight. Now I've never seen the movie and never read the books, but I've heard alot about the both. It was so crazy to see all the people waiting to get the movie! We ended up going to Hastings because they had it on Blueray. I rented it at Redbox cuz I wasn't sure if it would be a movie I wanted. We got home and put the movie in. Everyone fell asleep except for me and the boys. I LOVED THE MOVIE!! In fact I'm watching it right now with the boys! They love the vampires! My friend Jen brought the 1st book over to me this morning and I can't wait to read it. I'm sure it will be just like the Harry Potter books (the book will be better than the movie). I'm officially a Twilight fan :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
It is an awesome movie!! We are hooked as well! Hope to see you this week!
A word of caution...don't pick up the book unless you have a few hours in which to finish it! It's THAT addictive! And, absolutely don't pick it up after midnight.
I just watched Twilight last night with some friends. Fell in love with it all over again!
You will love the book even more! Let me know what you think of it. Jared read the series, only because I talked about it so much. Now he's being a stinker and refusing to watch the movie with me. I'm trying to break him, and he WILL see the movie.
Post a Comment