In Joe's office they have a weight loss program for their patients and Joe asked me to be a health coach for him. So i'm taking a 4wk course and reading alot, so i can coach his patients. He also asked me to do the diet so i would know what every person is going through. So i started this last Saturday and I have to say that though it was mentally hard the first 3 days i'm am really enjoying the change. I have great energy now, last week before i started I was really dragging and couldn't get any energy. My crohn's is doing really great on it too! So it's a bonus!!! Joe has lost a lot of weight as well and i'm so proud of him. If anyone is looking to lose weight check out Joe's website called Take Shape For Life, the link is to the right of this.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Christy, I am so proud of the two of you! Not everyone would be willing to do what you two do. Thanks for being a great example for us! We love you!
Post a Comment