Tuesday, October 9, 2007

One little monkey
















Well, it was a normal Sat. nite, Joe and I were watching the end of a football game, Ken and Sam were sitting with us and I sent the other 3 to bed. Well, Cheyenne, Doug, and Abby thought it would be fun to jump on the bed. So I heard a crash immediately followed by a cry and I asked Abby if she was okay. She said she was okay, so I continued to watch game. A minute later she came back and said her fingers were bleeding. Unfortunately it wasn't her fingers, so 2 staples later, she's back to normal. She's one tough cookie!


5 comments:

Chauntel said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!!!!!! Your family and friends will love getting on and seeing what you all are up to. It's a great way to keep up with journaling and cheap therapy. If you what family without blogs to be able to leave comments you cant change your blog to allow it.

Chauntel said...

OK so I meant if you WANT family without blogs to be able to leave comments you CAN change your blog to allow them to.

Lexy said...

yay christy! this will be fun!
i saw chauntel's blog from a friend of a friend here in marble falls! isn't that crazy??

rncf87 said...

whoa! i cant believe thats abby! i guess its been too long since i seen her. and i havent even met new baby yet. im hoping i can post this comment...

Dusty and Amy said...

Hey Christy! It's Amy! I am so glad you have a blog! You have beautiful children---even with staples! I will come and visit your blog often!