Monday, February 4, 2008

Ice Festival



We went to the Ice Festival in McCall the last weekend of Jan. The drive was a little scary with the weather, but we made it. Within 5 min. of being there, Cheyenne spotted the Elders and pointed them out to Joe. He recognized one of them and called out, "Elder Hinson!" To our surprise he turned around and there before us stood Greg Hinson. Joe gave him a hug and they talked for about 5 min. He looked great and said he is enjoying his time here. I do apologize for not taking a pic, we thought about it as we were leaving McCall. The festival wasn't as exciting as we remembered last year, but the kids had fun playing in the snow.

1 comments:

Chauntel said...

I can't believe you saw Elder Hinson!! That's so awesome. I like the book snow sculpture.