Tag, you're it. Go check out my blog and get the info from my last post. Can't wait to see your answers. Have a good one. Oh yeah, by the way, I do remember Richard Fairchild. Didn't he marry Stephanie? Do they have a blog? You'll have to tell them hello. See ya :)
5 comments:
Sam is so cute! It looks like he really liked the cake!
YUMMY! That cake looks really good! He seems to have loved it! That little one is so darn cute! How do you refrain from just kissing him all day long?
The pictures are so cute!!! I can't believe he is 1 already!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM. It looks like you let him grab his own handful from the cake. He's so cute.
Tag, you're it. Go check out my blog and get the info from my last post. Can't wait to see your answers. Have a good one. Oh yeah, by the way, I do remember Richard Fairchild. Didn't he marry Stephanie? Do they have a blog? You'll have to tell them hello. See ya :)
Post a Comment