So Spring Break was the last week of March and the last week of the kids track break. I was so ready for them to go back to school! We went to the Discovery Center which is the small equivilant to the Children's Museum in Houston. We had a big group from church go, so the kids had a blast. Luckily the rain let up and we were able to have a picnic at the park.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Spring Break
Posted by Chris at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Christy...oh my goodness. I was blog surfing (if that's even a word) and came across your blog. What has it been 10+ years? Do you even remember me? Well, I won't write much more if you don't remember me. If you do you can email me @ mcdougalfam@yahoo.com and check out my blog. I guess I'll chat with ya later.
i'm glad i'm not the only mom that enjoys when the kids go back to school! haha!
Post a Comment