Saturday we went to Emmett to shoot clays with Joe's hunting buddy. All the kids came and ran all around and took turns releasing the clays discs. I was able to shoot a gun for the first time and it was fun! Now I don't know if I would be able to hunt, but target practice is always fun.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Shooting Clays
Posted by Chris at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Lucky! I have been wanting Jared to take me target shooting for two years now. I just want to see how well or worst I'll do.
I thought that place looked familiar in your pictures! It looks like you had a great time.
Girls and Guns? That's hott.
Jeremy
My husbands a dork. That's one of the things I love about him (I guess I shouldn't roll my eyes at him so much) I guess you were out here again and now home again. Sorry we missed you. Jeremy said something about inviting himself to an Astros game with Joe and the guys. I love and miss you. Everyone is get so big and so beautiful and adorable.
Post a Comment