Saturday, June 7, 2008

Trip to Dallas





Mother's Day weekend my mom and Eric sent me a ticket to Dallas. Sam and I flew down and had a blast. It was a preview of our summer, which is going to be great. So the original purpose of the trip was for Bobby, he was going through the Temple in preparation for his mission. I was informed by Bobby that Mom and Eric were going to be sealed for Time and All Eternity too! I was soooo excited for my mom, such a huge blessing.
I got to see Teresa and Jason with their cute family, Julie and Andrew and their new baby, and Lety came over from AZ. These trips to TX are great and I'm so thankful for them.
Nick and Jenn came over and we played pictionary, I love you guys! I also got to see my BFF Chauntel and her super awesome family, I love y'all too!!!! I can't wait until this summer.

love ya!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your pics are so cute. You guys have been busy. It's looks as though it's been a fun busy. It's so fun to keep in touch, isn't it?