Cheyenne is getting so big and with that comes the drama of being a girl. We have been dealing with mood swings and let me tell you that is flippin hard! Now it's not all bad she sees all the work I do and will help when not asked and I can't tell how wonderful that is. I was so tired one day and after dinner I had to run a quick errand, I came home to the entire kitchen clean. I just started crying and told her how grateful I was for her. She is so great with Sam and loves to give him a bath and get him dressed. She loves fixing her hair and looks so beautiful when she's done. She is great with other children in the neighborhood and is always willing to help out the moms if they need it. I love my baby girl so much!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Miss Cheyenne
Posted by Chris at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Girls, girls, girls, and their dramas. Cheyenne is a wonderful help and has been since she was six or seven. She was always the toddler wrangler, trying to get her brothers and sister and other kids to listen or behave.
I'm glad for all the times that she has helped with my older ones. You are very lucky to have another "mommy" to help. We miss you guys and hope all is well with the family.
Post a Comment