So I've been way busy with ACN, I took a trip to Utah and Michigan in Sept. In Utah I went to help open up a business and after, we went to Cabella's to have some Ostrich Sandwiches. I went with Nate and Liz and we sat there in Cabella's talking about our goals and Liz and I decided we would love to give our husband's a huge gift card and tell to have fun at the store. Two weeks later we all went to Detroit and had a weekend of personal growth. I had a blast meeting the co-founders and some of the RVP and SVP's (Regional and Senior Vice Presidents). We even got a chance to cross the border to Canada! I had lunch there with my team. I was so blessed to have my whole team with me in Detroit, it was great to get to know them better and listen to all of their dreams.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Trip to Utah and Michigan
Posted by Chris at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment