We took at road trip with Mom and Dad Hall the last Sunday they were here and now I can't remember where it was. I think we were in Oregon somewhere. The kids of course had their moments of fun and moments of great despair. I was super ready to leave them on the side of the mountain at times, due to whining and fighting, but traffic was low so I don't think anyone would of picked them up. ;) The kids did have a blast with their gramps and grandma. They did some shopping and hunting and got totally spoiled. They loved it. I broke down a bit a couple of days before they left. Even though we've been here in Idaho 2 years, I'm still not used to not having family around. I really loved having Martha teach me how to do some baking and having Ken around so Joe would actually talk. I have the best in-laws in the whole world!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Road Trip
Posted by Chris at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment