I am so excited! Our friends gave us a really nice desk and we got some new(used) couches. I've been trying to make our house feel more like a home. So i've put curtains up and little decor around. It makes me feel better. The only thing that would make this home better would be a play room!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Whoo Hoo!
Posted by Chris at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
It all looks great! I'm hoping to get the computer out of the playroom to make room for all the toys!
it looks awesome Christy!! You deserve it! we love you
Well, the desk definitely looks better in your living room than in our garage!! LOL. I am so glad you got some new couches too! Where did you get them?
I am so happy for you! It looks great!
Post a Comment