Last Saturday I took the girls to an audition in Boise. The commercial said they were looking for new "stars". So being the awesome mom I am(HEHE) I thought what a great opportunity to take Cheyenne, she wants to act and loves to sing. I called the number and made and appt, they asked if I had any other children and of course I do, hello! So I signed Abby up for the audition as well. We had to bring a full body shot and head shot and had to fill out an application. 4 hours later, the last group the girls got up and did a corn pops commercial on camera. Cheyenne did great and poor Abby forgot her name and how old she was, but looked super cute! We then talked with an agent and this is where we found out that we were there so they could find more acting students for their company who represents a bunch of big time actors. Some kids got call backs and some didn't. My girls got a call back, but when we got home and talked it over and explained finances ($4000 for the girls to take acting classes) we decided that it wasn't the best option for us. I felt extremely bad because this is Cheyenne's dream, but I know she will make it happen for herself, that's just who she is, she doesn't give up!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Last Saturday
Posted by Chris at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
they are stars in our eyes! what a fun experience for them!! you are a great mother!
Sounds like fun! Cheyenne will make a beautiful actress! Her name is so perfect for the biz.
Post a Comment