Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ken's Baptism




Kenny was baptized on July 4th. Joe's mom and dad and my mom and sister Teresa and her kids were able to make the drive to Idaho to join us. We all really enjoyed the company we had.
As I sat in the chapel I realized that the time I have with my kids at home gets shorter and shorter. My boys are 10 years from going on missions and Cheyenne is 8 years from college. I'm so thankful for all of my kids and the wonderful people they are becoming. Then watching Kenny as he was baptized was so wonderful, he truly is a wonderful boy and child of God. He is filled with love and compassion. Joe said in kenny's blessing that when he went on his mission he would be able to have great compassion for the people he serves. Ken already talks about his mission and how excited he is to go. He believes he will be going to China, he's very fascinated with their culture.
I love my little man so much!

0 comments: