Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby Hall #6

So a few weeks ago, i started getting some very familiar signs, so I decided to take a pregnancy test. Of course it was positive, so I left it there on the bathroom counter for Joe to see. He was in complete denial and asked me to take another one. So I waited a few days and took it and again it was positive. He then asked me to go buy another brand, by this point I was getting a bit frustrated. But before I could make it to the store he called his parents, so that gave me the go ahead to call mine.
These things are never planned with us, but we couldn't be happier. We love our children so much even when they get hard to handle. They bring great joy and happiness to our lives. I know they will all have a great roles in the future. We can't wait to hold our newest addition and see how he/she will change our lives for the good.
So i'm 8 wks and due on March 10th!! Whoo Hoo!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats Hall family! We are excited for you all. Let me know if you need anything!

Kiera said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations!!!!

Christopher & Kayleigh said...

If you hold out for March 11th thats Chris' birthday :) Congrats again!

Derron and Summer said...

Congrats!! We are SO excited for you guys. Always knew there was a 6th little spirit waiting up there for you! :)