Wednesday, August 12, 2009

1st day of School!!!!

Hooray for school!! I love teachers!!! Today was the first day of school and I was sooooooooo excited and ready for it. I was going to homeschool Cheyenne and then the week before I got a huge anxiety attack about having to have her at home so Joe and I talked and decided if she had a strict teacher and none of the same girls in her class from last year we would leave her in school. My prayer was totally answered and Cheyenne was happy to go. (except for 3 girls but she didn't have problems with them) The kids were kind of nervous but we all made it through the morning without crying or throwing up! Sam and I took a morning walk after we dropped off the kids and then I got to cleaning. Then for lunch we picked up Joe for lunch and then chilled at home for a bit before we met the kids after school. It was a great day with no stress, which I totally needed. I even started dinner early so it was ready by 6!
On a low note, I forgot my camera. Super Sorry! I'll take it tomorrow:)

1 comments:

Amber said...

I understand exactly what you are saying!! I have bitter-sweet feelings when the first day of school arrives. I am relieved to have them back in school where they can exhort that extra energy and then I can get so much more done in that few hours they are gone.. but I do miss them as well.

I wonder if that is how Heavenly Father feels about us??

You are such a great mother and friend! Look forward to seeing you this weekend. Thanks for bringing the chips!

our blog has changed.. can give you the address if you would like. take care!!