Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Abby!!

So everyone should know I totally procrastinate! I knew Abby would want a party, but I kept putting it off and a week before realized I had one week til her birthday and yet I still put off doing anything. So the day before my conscience would no longer leave me alone and I called my girlfriends to invite Abby's girlfriends to her party. They all came through for me, thank goodness!!! I'm so grateful to all of my friends. Abby was so surprised because she didn't think we were going to do anything on her actual bday. She LOVES watching iCarly so I made Sam's remote from the show as her cake and the girls made clay sculptures like Carly's brother Spencer and we topped the evening off with Spencer's signature dinner, Spaghetti Tacos! I was surprised the kids liked the tacos. Kind of weird but the kids ate them. After being creative, eating, and gifts the girls went outside for some jump roping. It was fun watching them. It took me back to when I was a little girl.

Happy Birthday my sweet Abby!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy BIrthday Abby! You are so loved and blessed with such a loving mom!!

Amber

Teresa said...

Christy! I can't believe you pulled all that off in one day! You are AWESOME!!
Love tree

Yoli said...

I miss you all and wish I could have been there. Great cake as usual!

Chauntel said...

I haven't checked your blog in awhile, because you were MIA for so long. I can't believe how big sam is and that you have a beautiful baby girl. WOW. I miss you all.