
This past wkend we took a road trip to Logan, UT to watch my mom run a marathon. We stayed with our great friends in Kaysville on friday nite and our kids had a blast playing with their friends that they miss so much. Joe and I enjoyed talking to Jard and Allison and catching up on life. On Sat we drove to Logan and cheered on my mom. Kenny asked if "racing" was a family tradition. I thought that was a great question. It totally is! The goal is to eventually have me, Tereas, Lety, Julie and Mom run a marathon together. I can't wait to do it!! We had lunch with Mom and Eric and drove around Logan and then had dinner with them as well. The kids loved seeing their grandparents.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Logan Utah Trip
Posted by Chris at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I'm glad you guys had such a great time. I love the new family picture!
Post a Comment